tired really...

yesterday is really my unlucky days because a lot of bad things happened.
First at 5.00 am i got emergency wake up call from my company.
One of my machines was caught in burning due to some mistakes from my subordinates.
i'm rushing going to my factory. 4 hour wasting my sleeping time there.
a lot of investigation, interviews need to held to get the clear picture for what have had happened.
When something happened it means extra job for me. i need to write a details report which is the most important things that i hate.
Then going back home. half and hour later, got another call from my friends, he need help from me to send him to airport. but unfortunately on the half way going there, my cas was breakdown..wat unlucky day... then waiting for mechanics towing my car to hos workshop....then spent my time 3 hours there. really tired..

0 comments:

Post a Comment